1. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless they’re going for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are method.
2. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.
3. Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they’re still loved.
4. Don’t talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend.
5. Guys get jealous easily.
6. Giving a guy a hanging message like “You know what?!..uh...never mind..” would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he’ll assume he did something wrong and he’ll obsess about it trying to figure it out.
7. Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway.
8. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.
9. Guys will brag about anything.
10. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if one guy’s confused, then we’re all confused.
11. Any guy could write out a rulebook or advice book for flirting, but no guy can write out a book about relationships.
12. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he’s probably faking it.
13. If your best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around when you’re with your boyfriend, he’s probably jealous and likes you.
14. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he’s definitely thinking something.
15. Guys don’t like girls who punch harder than they do.
16. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.
17. No guy can handle all his problems on his own. He’s just too stubborn to admit it.
18. Not all guys are assholes. Just because ONE is a jackass doesn’t mean he represents ALL of them.
19. Believe it or not shy guys are the most easiest to talk to. It may not seem right but trust me
20. When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he really likes you and wants to be with you as much as possible.